Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

glad to be home.......

I've been away pretty much since last Tuesday and that means I've been living out of a suitcase during that time. That part of being away is not the fun part. I just never feel grounded when I'm living out of a suitcase. But I was able to get away with my girls to Niagara-on-the-Lake and also to Wasaga Beach with my partner. It was a nice getaway for me but I have to admit there is something really nice about arriving back home and getting back into my routine of life. Well, maybe not being up this early to go to work in a bit, but certainly the comforts to home are nice. Both times away afforded a lot of laughter and fun times though that were much needed to relax and recharge. So it was time away that was meaningful and had purpose. It was time away one on one with my daughters and time away with my partner and our friends. Memories were made that will be long remembered. So the suitcase is part of the equation as much as it is the downside, but without that part we would never get away and make memories. Alas, it is a trade off for sure.

Back to routine blessings :)

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment