Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

it arrived!

I've been looking for something special to include in the opening of my Reiki practice. I stumbled upon a great website and discovered that they will design personalized ABC art. I have seen this type of art many times and I like the look it gives to certain words. I am opening up my Reiki practice again in the fall and wanted a piece of art to represent the Reiki. I put this together and loved how it turned out! I was excited to see the package on my front porch yesterday when I got home! Yay for Fed Ex for making my day.....on a day that was otherwise quite difficult. But this was evidence that all of life balances itself all on its own.

Here is a preview of my artwork!



I really love how it turned out! Can't wait to pick out the perfect location for it to hang!

Reiki blessings to all,

Maggie

Check out the website @ Great Big Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment