Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

my weekend......

I work as a nurse at our local hospital and consequently I have to work weekends. I only work every other weekend but I truly can't wait for the day that my life as a weekend worker will be finished. My partner Kelly has a Monday thru Friday job and therefore each weekend off and I envy her for that. My envy is only though due to the fact that I can't be off at the same time with her so that we can live life on the same plane for the day. Does this tell you that I'm so in love with her.... ha... I smile as I write this because this is my truth and if I go into that, well, that will be a whole other blog post. So as it stands I work my weekends and when my weekend off arrives I treasure it greatly and savour each moment that we have. It's just the way I feel about it.

Hope your weekend is a good one!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment